This week was good! Great! we had the conference with Elder Christofferson and it´s amazing the revelations that came to each one of us as we were listening to his stories. I´m soo grateful to here on this mission. I think I gained a little better the view that we need for our investigators. I was teaching this week and one of the things I noticed we need to do is teaching the book of Mormon in almost all the lessons. using it and testifying that it is indeed the truth! I´ve never felt closer to Christ in my life. When I think of the sacrifices given by Him and Joseph Smith to create and restore this church, my heart swells with gratitude. The Apostle also opened my eyes to several other things such as getting blessings. Just because we´re serving doesn´t mean God owes us blessing or anything. It means that we owe even more to Him for having the opportunity to speak and act in His name. Elder Christofferson said that since there´s no way to pay God back he might as well spend the rest of his life in service to Him.
We also had stake conference this week and it was great!! I learned that we need to love our investigators much more and that our responsibility as missionaries is Not to find, but we are called to teach and baptize. so that responsibility is bestowed on the members as said by Elder Bednar in his talk "Pray with faith". ( I think that´s it)
Anyways this week was great and we´re preparing some teenagers for baptism!! we´re also helping a family restore the union in the family back. I love being a missionary.
I love you all!!
Happy birthday Luke!!
Elder Padilla
P.S.- we´ll probably have a phone call one or two days before to set up the time.
![]() |
| "when your leaders tell your district to sleep in another house the night before the apostle comes...yeah" |
![]() |
| "Elder Matheson, Elder Hogan, me, and elder Riches! elder Hogan is from the other mission. dual mission conference!" |
![]() |
| "The "twins" of the mission!" |
![]() |
| "Elder Riches, me , and elder Santana!" |




No comments:
Post a Comment