Yeah this week was better. Got that water working again so now we can wash the dishes and hands and other things. We had an awesome training with the President and he talked about how we should work better through the members! super psyched about the work!
I was studying about obedience and prayer this week and there are so many things to be learned!!!! I´m trying to be more obedient withe smaller rules, but it´s going great here. We normally let all the neighborhood kids play on the court at nights, but sometimes it gets out of control with the yelling and an old guy came over and started yelling some not very nice names at us. The President of the stake was there and he layed down the law with him...that is he layed him down with one strike! hahaha the old guy was hitting the president, but president was blocking. the guy layed a tap on his cheek and the president, being trained in his work to retaliate with giving space, brought his fist down as a reflex. the guy then was like I'm sorry...don´t hit me...hahahha
This week our LMA got married and then sealed! we got to see a bit of the civil marriage! then we had lunch at their wedding reception! with a pool! ...if we had had a baptism that day, you best believe I would´ve been in that pool baptizing!!!
Love you all,
Elder Padilla
P.S.- I´m safe with the stake president! hahaha
![]() |
| Baptism |
![]() |
| "Casamento de nosso LMA!" |
![]() |
| "The reception place!" |
![]() |
| The Lovely Couple |
![]() |
| "District Maranguape!" |





No comments:
Post a Comment