This week was inspirational, to us all of course...
I absolutely loved the talks...I watched the Saturday sessions in Portuguese including the priesthood, but that was Sunday morning because it started at 9 here...So we had to get up at 4:30am to watch the rebroadcast in the chapel in Portuguese. Fun. The whole zone was there, except for the sisters, and the joy in our faces that early in the morning was so overwhelming that we couldn´t express it....kakaka
Sunday we got to listen in English. That was good! We got worried about president Monson! He´s literally wearing himself out.
We got to help a member paint their garage! I was sooo happy to give some service in regular clothes! My comp is an american and we´ve been trying to speak one with another in one language, but sometimes we speak something that is a phrase in Portuguese, but doesn´t work at all in English...yeah it´s difficult to talk.
It´s super great here in Brasil! It seems that the days are eternities, but the weeks are a wink of an eye. Just 7 more winks...kakakaka
It seems that it´s been getting more difficult, but I´m sure that Celestial Father who protects us knows it´ll be good for us to take on things which are pushing us to the limit...and who knows where our limit is? Basically, if we put off the natural man there is nothing we can´t do!
Have a great week!
Love from
Elder Padilla
P.S.- don´t worry about the car. When I get back.....hahaha
![]() |
| "#Shortsaresoooooooogreat!" |
![]() |
| "Apart from conference, this made it worth it waking up sooo early!" |
![]() |
| "The American Room!" |



No comments:
Post a Comment