Sunday, October 18, 2015

21 Sep 2015 - I hope I´m being a good son.

Dear mom, 

This week was good. It was full of trials. It was full of opportunities to grow. I was reading the insert the church sent out in with the Liahona about President Packer passing the pages, I saw something that he said that I desire too....

"The second goal that I had was that I … wanted to be good—Good for something. Mostly I wanted to be a good son, to both my earthly father and my Heavenly Father. I 
have never thought that I deserved to have good children unless I could be one myself. I’ve had an idea that we contribute to the glory of our Father in heaven when we add in our own person one more worthy individual.
 I’ve felt that I wasn’t worthy to get what I wasn’t willing to give."

I hope I´m being a good son.

I love you.
Elder Padilla


Elder Rocha Baptizing!!!!!! (LUCAS!!!)

https://www.lds.org/church/news/president-eyring-announces-great-blessing-for-portuguese-speaking-saints?lang=eng
I´m soooo excited!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment