Monday, June 15, 2015

8 Jun 2015 - Transfers

Dear mom, 
this week was good. We found out that our baptism finally got a date to get married and she´ll be baptized with her son this week!!! so excited! I love it here! I went to maracanaú in my first area to say goodbye to Lucas! he´s going on his mission this week! I´m gonna miss him and all the things we´ve done together! I also met a returned missionary from my first ward. I had heard about him while I was there, but i didn´t expect to meet him, neither did I expect to meet him on the day he got back!!! That was way cool! hahaha

Our LMA got released, but now we have a new one! My companion got transferred, but He still doesn´t know where, neither has he left. The transfers are super weird. The assistants only call Monday morning and they only say we´re being transferred and save where we´re going for later. So things are going great. I´ve only got 4 transfers left! that´s scaaaaaaaaary! 
I finally got the liahona of the conference and it´s sooooooooooo good! I love reading the words of the apostles and profets! Hey, do you guys know when they´ll call a new apostle?

love you all!
getting tan/burnt!
Elder Padilla


No comments:

Post a Comment