This week was pretty funny to figure out! So...my comp was transferred at the end of p-day and I got a call from the assistants that i´d only be getting a new comp in 2 weeks. So here , I had to stay with the two others in my district who weren´t transferred. It was supposed to be a trio, but since one of them got sick- as in he has to stay in the house doing nothing for a week- we were made a companionship. He´s from one vast area and I´m from a neighboring area that´s even larger. All in all, our week was difficult in forms of numbers, but we managed to have two baptisms!!!! Super psyched because it´s the family of a recent convert! Now there´s only 2 more left we need to teach to have the whole family part of the ward!!!!
I´ve been studying the talks too from general conference and I liked the talk about fasting from Henry B. Eyring. It gave me a new spirit of thinking about how and why fasting. I know that we´re helping others by fasting and that we should do because it´s what Jesus Christ would have us do.
I love you all! I´ll try to figure out the password.
Elder Padilla
No comments:
Post a Comment