Friday, April 3, 2015

30 Mar 2015 - Rainy Season

Dear mom,

This week was good. I don´t remember a whole lot because it seems like the weeks are blending together.

But we only had one guy from our district throwing up this week so you could say that it was a good week.
The weather here is worse than the weather in Virginia. it´s sunny then it´s raining...then both. We almost have to leave everyday with our rain guards?....umbrella. We are really starting to get the teaching methods here. 
The people here are so warm and welcoming, but the hard part is getting them to understand. Our lessons are super simples e eu acho que ainda assim eles ficam sem saber o que falamos. For this part you may need to translate, because I´m having difficulties writing correctly.  but I´m loving it here.

I love you all!
can´t wait to be kickin´ it with you guys 
Love, 
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment