Tuesday, March 24, 2015

23 Mar 2015 - Zone Leader Exchanges

This week was good too. I had two divisions. First, with the other duple in my district and then with the Zone Leaders! It was super sweet! I love divisions because you get to know your leaders and other missionaries better. My Zone leader is brasileiro, but he´s going to Utah in August. Probably I´ll see him and a bunch of other guys from the mission afterwards! We taught lots of people together and the spirit was super strong! 
We had a baptism this week in our district! I love it because I get to interview them and see their progression! Their whole family was strengthen through learning about the gospel! The daughter was baptized and the parents are going to be baptized in a couple weeks!!

I don´t speak much English with my companion anymore. English isn´t allowed. When I was interviewed by the President, which are always super super spiritual learning moments, he burned me a bit about the English. He said My English is already great, but what kind of companion was I being only speaking English and not helping with his português? So, yeah I don´t want to be a terrible companion, so português it is!

The guy in the wheelchair accepts everything, even baptism, but is having difficulty going to the church. We gotta get him there!

and....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR BIRTHDAY...because everybody knows you weren´t born yesterday..or 3 days ago...hahaha

Wow! Now you´ve been rounding the block for some time..hahaha just kidding. I love you mom! Thanks for being born so that I could be born too!
BIG HUG!!

Easter is a little different here. they don´t do it with baskets and stuff like that. The main attraction is the Chocolate Egg!  Getting a chocolate egg is the dream of every little Brazilian! They have lots to choose from in all the big market stores. The problem is that it´s a "knife in the kidney"  with the price (it´s expensive).

I love you all!
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment