I don´t think it matters what you say now. I cry about every time just because I know how precious this gospel is. I wish I could share some of the experiences I´ve had thus far, but I feel they´re too personal to share. I love you mom. I love you dad. This mission has opened my eyes wider than I could´ve ever imagined. We finally had 3 baptisms! We baptized a family!! We married the parents this Friday and they were baptized with their daughter this Sunday!! They´re golden investigators!! I´m sooo excited for them!!! I think that we had some good challenges this week, but mostly alright!
My great friend, Elder Gardner!! from the MTC, finally got his visa!! I´m so happy for him!!
I started to read my patriarchal blessing again. There was such a strong spirit when I stopped to think about the things it said. I know that the Lord can make us instruments in his hands, but we need to first deliver our hearts to him. We need to be humble and hope for the things which we know will happen. I can´t imagine what kinds of things I´d be doing now if I wasn´t raised so well in the gospel. I know that Heavenly Father has grand blessings for us, but the way we multiply them is through being grateful. I´m so grateful for this opportunity to share my testimony with others.
Love from Elder Padilla
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
![]() |
| "casamento!" (Wedding) |




No comments:
Post a Comment