Sunday, August 10, 2014

4 Aug 2014- Blonde?????

Dear Mom, 
That´s way sweet! I can´t believe that Kirk got to help out and Josh too! Yeah, I think that Luke and I are just in it for the totally unreal glory! Or braggers rights...one of those haha..Half of the Elders sleep in hammocks and the others beds...it´s really just preference, unless there´s 6 Elders in a house..then it gets a bit crazy. I´ve already slept in a hammock for like a week straight...it wasn´t bad...I rocked myself to sleep like a baby! :)  but, it´s not that hard to pass out after walking and sweating all day. Yeah so Brazilians don´t like vegetables...they like chocolate. CHOCOLATE. 

Oh, but my comp and I were bringing a bunch of people to the church yesterday so we missed the sacrament. We got home and we asked for permission  to do it just for us from the Bishop. The only thing was we were out of water and the other elders had a little bit of juice in the fridge, so I got to bless the juice for the sacrament yesterday! haha totally sweet!

We usually have to do lunch by ourselves on P-day, but we scored big time because our investigators wanted us to come over for lunch. We had steak, chicken and fish! Love this area! Oh yeah and we were talking with our investigators until about 9:25 pm one night and I said we needed to go. We ran back home none stop and slid (literally) through the door, on the floor, as the time hit 9:30 pm on the cellphone. Mission accomplished! I was drenched in my sweat. 

But until next time,
Love you all,
Elder Padilla

P.S.- Isaiah 28:8 ;D

P1050543
Iguana hanging out...
Brazilians don´t like vegetables...they like chocolate. CHOCOLATE.
. I think my hair is turning really blond...

No comments:

Post a Comment