Monday, August 25, 2014

18 Aug 2014- The Spirit and Coca-cola

Dear mom,
Yeah Dad´s probably not AS tired though as when we went "Across the Country in 32 & 1/2 hours!" boa sorte! That´s funny that everybody is liking it.That´ll be sweet when the KIRK-ster gets let loose on the streets!
 I found out that I have more "scorpions" in this area than expected. I had an investigator, grown man, make a kissy face everytime he shook my hand....vish!!! This week was better. We had interviews with the President this past week and I don´t know what it is, but the spirit is so strong with him that I always cry with a personal interview with him! But there are really only two things which have made me cry on the mission... The spirit and Coca-cola. The way we drink it, your throat will burn intensely until you´re forced to cry. so gooooood!   But I went on a division with my DL and my investigators all liked him..maybe even more than my  comp..hahaha..but yeah we went to "centro" to start a marriage process for our investigators and we saw the beach ...It was like 35 meters away! ...so close, yet so far...haha! I got a sweet hammock and every other night I like to sleep in it! But everything´s going! Have a great "trip"! see ya not this one ,but at the end of next "fall"..hahaha :)

Grande Abraço,
Com amor,
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment