Dear mom,
I don´t know what it is, but apparently I become a big cry baby when i read your letters. Yeah, the Skype call was a little crazy on my end too! There were a bunch of people talking because it was kind of like a minnie-party. "I love technology. Always and forever." Yeah when we were talking over Skype I started speaking Portuguese because i spoke to the others there in Portuguese and then return to you guys and just assumed for some reason that you all spoke it too. That´s cool to have grandma and grandpa Olsen there! I can´t even imagine how big my nephews are getting. Luke is such a stud muffin. Once he loses that baby fat he´ll be a stud...hahaha just kidding. All those pics look great! Yeah..i don´t think I´ve been there.
So this week I got a little disappointed and frustrated at our investigators because we had 6 scheduled baptisms, but only had one. The others had weird circumstances in which made it impossible for us to baptize them. One of them just up and left the city to go to her dad´s house.I finally bought more contact juice for my contact lenses so i used them for 3 or 4 straight days- not including nights. My eyes turned red on me and my DL said i looked stoned. I ate a starfruit today and it was the most sour thing I´ve ever had. After the sour passes it´s a little sweet. I also encountered a new bug, to me at least. We had a dual mission conference today with Fortaleza and we shook the hand of elder Anderson. We had our whole district there from the CTM lacking only two. It was Pretty amazing to see and listen to him. He spoke in Portuguese most the time and so did his wife. Also Elder Mazzagart was there too! It was "inspiring"!
I love you all!
Elder Padilla
Dear dad,
That´s amazing! I´ve now seen 3 apostles in person and got to shake the hand of Elder Anderson! He also gave some good instructions in Portuguese. He said how we need to have the investigators converted and not just baptized. we need them to stay in the church to fulfill the gospel of Christ.
That´s crazy how Kirk is an Elder now!! He´s still my bud from deacon age, but it´s just strange to know that! Oh my goodness! I said the same thing about the 1/4 way done to my companion yesterday! It´s really going fast!
I love you Dad,
Elder Padilla
 |
This is really funny! I saw it next to a small business. ( Look at the guy who throws trash on the ground) |
 |
| Nosso distrito! |
 |
| Stoned! - Or Bad Contact Solution... |
 |
| Baptism! |
 |
| Our members love us! |
 |
| I ate a starfruit today and it was the most sour thing I´ve ever had. |
 |
| After the sour passes it´s a little sweet. I also encountered a new bug. |
No comments:
Post a Comment