Monday, November 23, 2015

16 Nov 2015 - Last P-Day...

Dear mom,

It´s been a great week. I thought that it might have been a new grandson that came into the world..for what other reason would a mother abandon his son by not emailing him...hahahaha joking.. 

I´m doing great. today is my last p-day. so odd. This week we had another baptism! 2 weeks ago we baptized 2 rapazes quem são os sobrinhos da pessoa quem nós batizamos! A tia estava vencendo um vício, mas no final ela conseguiu!! 

Nós, Elder Jardine e eu, fomos ao aeroporto duas vezes esta semana para tirar dinheiro e comer na praça de alimentação porque um dia recebemos $ por almoço....compramos Dominoe´s!!

Foi muita boa esta semana! trabalhamos muito. suamos bastante durantes estes dias! Tudo está bem! Nem consigo imaginar que a missão ia passar tão rapidamente assim...
Amo vocês!

Até Já!!


Google Translate:

guys who are the nephews of the person who we baptized ! The aunt was winning( fighting) an addiction, but in the end she got (overcame it) !!

We , Elder Jardine and I , we went to the airport twice this week to take money and eat at the food court because one day we receive $ to buy lunch for  Domino's !!

It was very good this week ! We worked hard . sweat a lot during these days ! Everything is good! I can not imagine that the mission was going to happen (complete) so quickly so ...
I love you!
Up already !!(Until then)
"Yours truly"

"This week´s baptism!!!"

"on the bus in Fortaleza!"

"last week´s baptisms!"

"Last p-day..."



Elder Padilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment