Sunday, July 26, 2015

20 Jul 2015 - New ZL, New Area

Dear mom,

This week was great! We went to the site like I said the other week and then we got a call from the assistants on Friday. I was transferred. Now I´m serving as a zone leader in Castelão. I hope I can be able to serve to my best ability, and just to top it off, the other zone leader is also arriving from a different area because the last 2 missionaries are going home, so we have to open the area. Saturday and Sunday we spent pretty much getting to know the members and less actives and recent converts. It´s a great new adventure here!!I´m super glad to be starting with new challenges! I´m sure that they´ll help me to be a better person and possible a more patience father..hahaha...

But yeah that´s sweet that Luke got his license! I had a dream about that I think. I think it was last night! whoa! crazy right?

I hope all is well! 
love,
Elder Padilla


Church site

Dinner with new area Bishop

The other side of Heaven

My new Companion Elder Hamrick

No comments:

Post a Comment