Dear mom,
This week it started to rain and has been really annoying. We wake up cold because of the rain and then the rest of the day is ridiculously humid and nasty.
But, this week I found out how to make dough for things...so I made an amazing creation of yummyness! I´ll send I picture! I also found Harry Potter´s room here in Brasil!!
This week was super! I got to do an interview for the sisters in the district for baptism and it was super spiritual! She had some doubts about getting baptized because of people who didn´t want her to join the "Mormon Church"....but I helped her feel better in her decision to be baptized. She said she´d be baptized since it´s the right thing to do even with the adversary going against her! She was Baptized this past Saturday and Confirmed on Sunday!!
I know the Lord Provides for us if we have faith to press forward with a firmness in Christ! He is our Eternal Guide through the Holy Spirit which were are so Privileged to have as a companion!
I love this Gospel and the Principles of justice and Mercy given through our Beloved Father above!
I hope we can all be better each day that passes us. essential part of this is the Sacrament...to Remember HIM...I read two "inspiring" (sister Mergler) talks given in GC! One talks about the sacrament in the first session and the second talks about the law of the fast! Great helps to understand the way that God wants us to live!
I love you all,
Elder Padilla
| "CREATION DELICIOUS!" |
| "harry potter´s room /bedroom" |
No comments:
Post a Comment