Tuesday, December 2, 2014

1 Dec 2014- Half way through

Hey mom!
This week went by a little slower, but I´m surprised to know that I´m almost half way done....in the truth, my last day is in a year from yesterday. just 364 more days!!! nossa!!! it´s gone soooo fast! Some days if feels like i´ll never be home with you all again and others feels like I´m going to arrive too early. The Lord´s work can´t wait!!! I was amazed to see all the missionaries in nossa ala!!!  

The picture that Josh used was hilarious and sooooo him!!!  I´m glad he has some one to look up to, not as a prideful thing I say this. It´s because I see so many people here without an example in their lives to guide them and help them along the correct path. Until this day, I remember the time both you and Dad sat me down to talk seriously about the choices he was taking in his life and how I needed to be a great older brother and be an example. Not until recently have i realized how much I love him and desire the very best for him. I couldn´t imagine arriving in the Celestial kingdom to sit with my Father without my dear brother. I´m so grateful I could be here to strengthen my faith in the Lord and His plan for US, our family. I´m sure I had this feeling for many others in the time before this life, so I´m here trying to find them and help them return.

We´ve been receiving doors in the face and fake excuses more than usual. I´m sure that if they knew that we were sent by the Savior they wouldn´t have done this, but even when speaking plainly to them, they choose not to understand because they do not desire to understand. I´m hoping that we can find the answer to the problem we have. We´re going to have interviews with the President this Wednesday so I think that´ll help. I always leave the room ready to work! 

My companion is great! He concentrates on the important and always is willing to joke to loosen the tense work. I´m sure he was a great bud up in the heavens above with me before we came. He´s planning on going to the States after a few years to go to BYU. I hope I see him there!

I love you,
Elder Padilla
"about 10 feet away from our window...my comp says their dirty thieves, so we have to close the back door when we leave now. 7 or 8 of them passed by...boa sorte."
The buds...all the chairs are broken :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment