Monday, October 13, 2014

13 Oct 2014- More medical ... And Sister Padilla

Dear Mom,
This week was a little more tiring and exhausting. I became sad a bit because we couldn´t fulfill all of our goals for the week. We had to go to centro twice. After we got back from the hospital I found out that I had an ingrown toenail and red spots appeared on my abdomen. We went to get it cut off and then we went to a dermatologist to find our what was up. I have to return in 30 days to see if the medicine is working. Nothing too bad I´m sure, but on the bright side I got to walk with sandals for three days! I found This sweet picture in centro and had to take a picture with him for Dad! We baptized a boy who has some much energy that it took a miracle to teach him everything because he can´t sit still! hahaha...We´re gonna return to centro this week to start the marriage papers for two recent converts! Can´t wait! Also I cut my finger pretty bad this morning on my razor looking in a bag for nail clippers. It was funny at first and then not so funny when the blood came running out like a prison break. hahaha...Here´s what I´m doing right now, learning the words of a child´s hymn.

"I'm trying to be like Jesus;
I'm following in his ways.
I'm trying to love as he did, in all that I do and say.
At times I am tempted to make a wrong choice,
But I try to listen as the still small voice whispers,
Love one another as Jesus loves you.
Try to show kindness in all that you do.
Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought,
For these are the things Jesus taught."

I´m trying to be like Jesus. 
I love you all so much!
Elder Padilla
Sister Padilla
Da' Duke
"Batismo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment