Friday, January 24, 2014

Jan 24, 2014- Lost Key...


On Friday, January 24, 2014 1:00 PM, Matthew Padilla <mpadilla@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Hey! Heverything is goin just great! my ankle is slowly getting better, but it should be fine in a few more days. Yeah when we gave out books of mormon we got to see a lot of the culture they have in central sao paulo! The brazilian bbq was amazing! I had probably 16 more chicken hearts today and alpaka! I thought it was pretty interesting..haha. I found the guys who makes scripture cases and i got them today! they're amazing! I should be out of the CTM on the 4 of feb. There are 4 missionaries leaving to go to Fortaleza Leste and 2 or 3 more going to Fortaleza! we have a pretty big group! This week we got a new CTM presidente and his name is "Swenson" I think. They seem nice. Guess what? An Elder Rodgers just came into the CTM a couple of days ago and he's from Louisa County, VA. He was in the ward that we went to that one time we went to Lake Anna. I was at his birthday sunday school class and when he got here i knew i had seen him before! Yeah so today on the way back to the temple i guess our room key slipped out of my pocket on the bus. after we hiked up six levels of stairs i realized this and ran back down with my comp. I saw the bumper of the bus leaving as we got to the ground level. So we put our jackets in another Elder's room and walked outside in the blazing, hot sun with a long sleave shirt. I was Dying! We came back asked if we get another key after we told them what had happened. They said yes, but be careful..HAHA. Last night i about drowned myself in sweat! I wish we got some of that cool down here..It's actually really nice when is rains here because the temperature is just right! It rained the other day and we left the window open so our room had a nice puddle when we finished Actividade Fisica. Those pita chips are good thanks! I love you all and i hope you stay warm enough! -Elder Padilla

2 comments:

  1. Really glad to hear you're doing so well! We miss you! Take it easy on that ankle. Don't push too soon because they take forever to heal! Chicken hearts? ewwwww Love, the Ahrens

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole "books of mormon" thing reminds me of the best two years... and the elder rodgers thing too.

    ReplyDelete